The Firm has been involved in traditional labor-management relations matters since the enactment of the National Labor Relations Act. We represent unionized employers in all aspects of the collective bargaining process, including preparing, negotiating and drafting collective bargaining agreements.
Our primary objective is always to safeguard management’s budget goals without any disruption of operations. Through our presence at the bargaining table, union-management and grievance meetings, we help resolve employment issues promptly and cost effectively. In this regard, clients have described our negotiators as “remarkable, results oriented relationship builders.”
Where arbitration of a grievance is required, we thoroughly prepare, present and brief the case on behalf of our clients. Before doing so, however, we carefully assess all possible settlement options with an eye toward a favorable, cost-justified resolution.
For those clients who prefer to operate union free, we provide advice and counsel on how best to do so in a legal and practically sound manner.
News & Resources
- Jeremy Edelson, 08.22.2017
- NLRB General Counsel Requests To Expand Worker Protections Regarding Intermittent Or Partial StrikesAmber Cox, 11.29.2016
- NLRB Rules That Employers Must Give Union Opportunity To Bargain Over Discretionary Discipline For Employees Represented By A Union But Not Yet Covered By A Collective Bargaining AgreementAmber Cox, 09.30.2016
- Union Election Ordered After NLRB's Joint-Employer Ruling Regarding Construction Company And The Temporary Staffing Agency Which Provided Temporary WorkersJeremy Edelson, 09.30.2016
- Jeremy Edelson, 09.12.2016
- Seventh Circuit Rules Sexual Orientation Discrimination Not Protected By Title VII, But Ruling Has Little Overall ImpactAmber Cox, 09.12.2016
- Amber Cox, 07.14.2016
- Joseph Yastrow, 07.14.2016
- Department Of Labor Greatly Expands The Scope Of Employer Reporting Obligations Related To Union Organizing CampaignsJeremy Edelson, 04.20.2016
- Browning-Ferris Decision Expands Definition Of "Joint Employer" For Collective Bargaining Purposes, Full Impact Of Decision Remains To Be SeenDebrai Haile, 10.05.2015
- NLRB Reverses 50-Year Policy, Requires Employers To Deduct Union Dues From Employees' Paychecks Even After Labor Contracts ExpireAntonio Caldarone, 10.05.2015
- NLRB Holds That Confidentiality Agreement Barring Employees From Discussing Human Resources-Related Information is UnlawfulDavid Moore, 03.31.2015
- The NLRB Issues Key Rulings Regarding Employee E-Mail Use, Deferrals To Arbitration, And Representation-Case Procedures01.20.2015