Partners Amber Cox and Mark Bennett to Discuss Important Updates to Employment laws, Regulations and Requirements at Laner Muchin's Annual Employment Law Virtual Conference on June 24, 2021
Please join us for Laner Muchin's Annual Employment Law Virtual Conference, a complimentary session geared toward human resources professionals, in-house counsel and business owners.
Laner Muchin Partners Amber Cox and Mark Bennett will lead a comprehensive discussion on important updates to employment laws, regulations and requirements that businesses, employers and employees must consider in 2021.
9:00 – 9:10am CST
- Welcome and introductions
9:10 – 9:50am CST
- The Protecting the Right to Organize (PRO) Act
- The American Rescue Plan Act (ARP) Act
- The Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Updates on the Independent Contractor Test
- The Forced Arbitration Injustice Repeal (FAIR) Act
- NLRB Update
- Updates from the EEOC and the U.S. DOL
Speaker: Amber L. Cox
9:50 – 10:30am CST
- The Illinois Constitution
- The Illinois Human Rights Act
- The Illinois Freedom to Work Act
- The Illinois Victims' Economic Security and Safety Act
- The Illinois Positive Action Act
- The Illinois Employee Sick Leave Act
- The Chicago Anti-Retaliation Ordinance
- The Chicago Fair Workweek Ordinance
Speaker: Mark W. Bennett
Thursday, June 24, 2021
9 - 10:30am CST
To register, click here.
This presentation will be recorded and available to those who are unable to attend.
Firm Profile: Laner Muchin, Ltd. concentrates in the representation of employers in labor relations, employment litigation, employee benefits and business immigration matters. The firm provides legal services to clients from coast to coast.