Our attorneys provide clients with support and strategic counseling from an immigration law perspective in connection with applications for Non-immigrant Visas and Legal Permanent Resident Status (also known as “Green Cards”). Working in conjunction with our traditional labor and employment, litigation and employee benefits departments, we ensure that our immigration advice is not given in a vacuum, but rather is given in the context of the larger employer-employee relationship.
We address the unique issues applicable to hiring, employing and retaining foreign employees and provide assistance to corporations in petitioning the U.S. government for a variety of employment-based Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visas.
Below is a representative sample of the types of services we provide our clients in connection with employment-based visas:
Strategic counseling, preparation and filing petitions with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to obtain the following Nonimmigrant Visas for foreign national employees:
* F-1 Student Optional Practical Training
* H-1B Specialty Occupation
* L-1A and L-1B Intra-Company Transferees
* L-1 Blanket Program
* E-2 Treaty Investors
* E-3 Specialty Occupation
* TN NAFTA Professionals
* J-1 Training Visa and Waivers
* O-1 Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
Strategic counseling, preparation and filing petitions with the U.S. Department of Labor and USCIS in the following employment-based categories for Legal Permanent Residence:
Green Card Processing, including Permanent Alien Labor Certification Applications (PERM), I-140 Immigrant Petitions and I-485 Applications for Adjustment of Status.
Green Card Processing for Multinational Managers/Executives, Outstanding Researchers and Individuals with Extraordinary Ability.
Consular Processing for Immigrant Visas.
Strategic counseling, preparation and filing petitions with USCIS in applications for U.S. Citizenship.
Advising clients regarding revising or updating their immigration-related policies, and changes to and/or interpretation of immigration regulations.
Our attorneys have successfully provided these services to clients across a multitude of industries, ranging from small companies to large, multinational companies in technology, manufacturing, food production and professional services sectors.
News & Resources
News & Published Articles
- U.S. Citizenship And Immigration Services Announces Increased Scrutiny For H-1B Visa And Other Work Visa ExtensionsEileen Momblanco, 12.27.2017
- Eileen Momblanco, 10.19.2017
- Eileen Momblanco, 09.13.2017
- Eileen Momblanco, 08.22.2017
- U.S. Citizenship And Immigration Services Publishes Final Rule Providing New Benefits For Certain Employment-Based Visa ProgramsEileen Momblanco, 01.30.2017
- New Proposed Immigration Rule Would Grant Temporary Status To International Entrepreneurs Looking To Start Companies In The United StatesEileen Momblanco, 09.30.2016
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Retracts Previous Announcement On Filing Of Final Green Card ApplicationsEileen Momblanco, 10.05.2015
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Announces New Procedures Which Will Allow a Significant Number of Individuals to File Final Green Card ApplicationsEileen Momblanco, 09.16.2015
- Eileen Momblanco, 07.01.2015
- Department of Homeland Security Announces New Employment Authorization Eligibility for Certain H-4 Spouses of H-1B Professional WorkersEileen Momblanco, 03.10.2015
- Now Is The Time To Initiate H-1B Cap Petitions For Foreign Students Or National Candidates Currently AbroadEileen Momblanco, 02.06.2015