Tony has been engaged in the practice of labor and employment law for over 45 years with Laner Muchin. He became a Partner in 1976 and he is now Of Counsel. Tony’s practice covers a broad range of employment law and traditional labor matters. He has published and lectured extensively on countless labor and employment topics. Tony is a certified mediator with certification from the DePaul College of Law Center for Dispute Resolution in Chicago.
Tony is a true expert in this field. His practice has ranged from coast to coast in virtually every industry grouping in the private sector. He has also practiced extensively in the public sector. Tony typically works hand-in-hand with clients on the full range of their labor and employment issues.
HONORS, MEMBERSHIPS AND PUBLICATIONS
- AV peer rating from Martindale Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Named one of the Leading Lawyers of Illinois
- Named one of Illinois’ “Super Lawyers” in labor and employment law from 2005 through 2017
- Member, the Chicago Bar Association
- Member, the American Bar Association Labor Law Section
- Member, the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
University of Wisconsin, B.A., with honors
University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., with honors
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Seventh, Eighth and Tenth Circuits
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois