Emily joined Laner Muchin in 2024 and concentrates her practice in private and public sector employment litigation.
Emily earned her J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law where she also graduated with a certificate in Labor and Employment law. While in law school, she was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society and a student editor for the Employee Rights & Employment Policy Journal. She also received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Employment Discrimination. During her last year of law school, Emily worked as a law clerk for Laner Muchin.
Prior to joining Laner Muchin, Emily worked as an associate at a commercial litigation firm in Chicago, where she gained experience pursuing commercial claims in federal and state court.
HONORS, MEMBERSHIPS AND PUBLICATIONS
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Employment Discrimination
- Member, American Bar Association
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2022
- Loyola University Chicago, B.A., Political Science and History, magna cum laude, 2019
- Interdisciplinary Honors Program
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois