Andie concentrates her practice on providing counsel for private and public sector employers in a range of employment and labor law issues.
Andie has experience handling discrimination and harassment charges from their inception at the EEOC, state and local agencies. Her diverse experiences, background and knowledge in the field of employment law help her to successfully represent clients in DOL wage and hour audits, OSHA complaints, EEOC mediations, IDHR fact-finding conferences and related matters.
Bringing specific experience to guide clients through COVID-19-related employment developments, including employees’ rights to paid leave, Title VII and ADA implications on mandatory vaccination, testing and personal protection policies, she is well-versed in advocating for employers in unprecedented circumstances.
Prior to joining Laner Muchin, Andie served as an Associate at a boutique employment law firm in the greater Chicago area. While pursuing her J.D., she also served as a Judicial Extern at the Illinois Appellate Court for the Honorable Justice Jesse G. Reyes and served as a Mayoral Fellow at the City of Chicago for Rahm Emanuel.
HONORS, MEMBERSHIPS AND PUBLICATIONS
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Trial Advocacy I and Public Interest Law & Policy
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Hispanic Lawyers of Illinois
News, Events, and Publications
- Andrea Rodriguez, 10.19.2023
- Accommodating Religious Beliefs and Practices: What Employers Need to Know About the U.S. Supreme Court’s Decision in Groff v. DeJoyAndrea Rodriguez, 07.07.2023
- What You Need to Know About the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act Before It Goes into Effect on June 27, 2023Andrea Rodriguez, 05.22.2023
- Andrea Rodriguez, 10.06.2022
- Andrea Rodriguez, 06.22.2022