Partners Peter Gillespie and Brian Jackson Discuss Vaccination Policies and Requirements, Employment Law Updates and Anticipated Litigation Trends at Laner Muchin's Annual Employment Law Virtual Conference on November 4, 2021.
The complimentary event is designed for human resources professionals, in-house counsel and business owners and will cover new developments on COVID vaccine mandates, changes in labor and employment laws and anticipated litigation trends in 2022.
9:00 – 9:10am CST
- Welcome and introductions
9:10 – 9:50am CST
- OSHA's COVID-19 vaccine mandate
- COVID-19 vaccine requirements for federal contractors
- COVID-19 vaccine requirements for health care providers
- Vaccine policy recommendations for employers not subject to federal requirements
- Medical and religious accommodations
- Testing costs and employee pay issues
- Updates from the CDC, EEOC, OSHA and state and local requirements
Speaker: Peter J. Gillespie
9:50 – 10:30am CST
- Changes to Illinois wage payment laws
- Minimum wage and FLSA exemption trends
- Status of "right-to-work" and "at-will" employment legislation in Illinois
- New non-compete agreement rules
- Illinois criminal background check requirements
- Expected changes in labor and employment laws and rules
- Anticipated workplace litigation trends
Speaker: Brian K. Jackson
Thursday, November 4, 2021
9:00 – 10:30am CST
Click here for a copy of the presentation materials.
For a recording of the webinar, click here.
(The webinar recording will be available until December 31, 2021)
Firm Profile: Laner Muchin, Ltd. concentrates in the representation of employers in labor relations, employment litigation, employee benefits and business immigration matters. The firm provides legal services to clients from coast to coast.