Partners Heather Becker, Antonio Caldarone and Jeffrey Fowler to Share Important Updates to Employment Laws at Laner Muchin's Annual Employment Law Conference on May 18, 2022
Please join us for Laner Muchin's Annual Employment Law Conference, a complimentary virtual event geared toward human resources professionals, in-house counsel and business owners.
Laner Muchin Partners Heather Becker, Antonio Caldarone and Jeffrey Fowler will discuss important labor and employment law updates and explore best practices for employers in 2022, including:
- The latest updates on COVID-19 and related workplace consequences
- Key wage and hour developments and considerations and practical tips for compliance
- An overview of noncompete agreements and how to maximize their enforceability and effectiveness
9:00 - 9:10 a.m. CT
- Welcome remarks and introductions
9:10 - 9:35 a.m. CT
- COVID-19 workplace updates and best practices
- The status of legal challenges to regulatory mandates and compliance considerations
- Trends in modified work arrangements and anticipated long-term consequences that COVID-19 will have on the workplace
Speaker: Heather Becker
9:35 - 10:00 a.m. CT
- Updates and new developments in federal and Illinois wage and hour laws
- Practical tips for compliance with wage and hour laws
- Wage and hour considerations with permanent or hybrid remote work
Speaker: Antonio Caldarone
- Overview, update and analysis of noncompete agreements
- Enforcement and deterrent impact
- Best practices for crafting and enforcing noncompete agreements
Speaker: Jeffrey Fowler
CLE credit for this presentation for attorney attendees is anticipated. This presentation will be recorded and available to those who are unable to attend.
Firm Profile: Laner Muchin, Ltd. concentrates exclusively in the representation of employers in labor relations, employment litigation, employee benefits and business immigration matters. The firm provides legal services to clients from coast to coast.