Andrew Goldberg to Address Compensation Law Hot Topics in a President Resource Organization Webinar
A tight labor market is leading to a rapidly changing landscape for hiring and compensating workers. As companies return to the office at varying speeds, many questions are arising regarding best practices for compensation, bonuses, reimbursement and equipment needs.
Join Laner Muchin’s Managing Partner Andrew Goldberg as he co-leads a President’s Resource Organization (PRO) virtual Round Table Discussion on compensation and the law on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 10:30 am CST.
Andrew will join Neil Lappley, President of Lappley & Associates to discuss:
- How to handle compensation at the office and away
- The legal aspects of various compensation plans
- Compensation expectations for the year
- Impact of higher-waged, low-skilled new employees to the organization
- Strategies to find new employees
- Legal aspects of employee reimbursement of remote equipment
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
10:30 am CST
This webinar is free to attend, but space is limited. Register here.
Firm Profile: Laner Muchin, Ltd. concentrates in the representation of employers in labor relations, employment litigation, employee benefits and business immigration matters. The firm provides legal services to clients from coast to coast.