Franki concentrates her practice on counseling employers in a range of employment and labor law matters. With her firsthand knowledge pertaining to ADA, FERPA, FMLA, GINA, VESSA and related laws, Franki is well-adept to handle the unique employment challenges her clients may face.
Whether she is conducting harassment investigations, preparing and submitting interest arbitration post hearing briefs or negotiating collective bargaining agreements, Franki ensures her clients’ needs are met with open communication and thorough procedures in accordance with company policies.
Prior to joining Laner Muchin, Franki served as in-house counsel for a large labor union representing public sector employees. She was also an associate at a boutique Chicago firm where she gained experience advising school districts and public sector employers on a range of employment and labor law matters.
HONORS, MEMBERSHIPS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Justinian Society of Lawyers
News, Events, and Publications
- Francesca Giderof and Pete Gillespie, 05.22.2023
- Francesca Giderof and Darin Williams, Updated 05.22.2023
- Francesca Giderof, 02.06.2023
- Francesca Simoncelli, 12.06.2022
- Francesca Simoncelli, 08.25.2022
- Francesa Simoncelli, 05.18.2022
John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2020
University of Illinois at Chicago, B.A., Sociology, 2016
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois