Amber joined the Firm in 2021 and focuses her practice on employment and labor litigation and counseling. She regularly provides counsel to private and public-sector employers on employment policies, training manuals, and day-to-day employment and human resource issues such as terminations, leaves of absence, and policy issues.
Amber also defends employers in EEOC and Illinois Department of Human Rights administrative proceedings, OSHA investigations, NLRB proceedings and actions in federal and state courts involving restrictive covenants, Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Equal Pay Act, the Family and Medical leave Act, the Fair labor Standards Act, the Illinois Minimum Wage Law, and claims brought under the Illinois Human Rights Act.
In addition to her knowledge of employment law, Amber is an experienced litigator and has represented clients in both first and third-party claims in federal and state courts.
Amber began her career as a law clerk at a leading Chicago trial firm in 2014 and became an associate in 2016. Amber is a Certified Mediator through the Chicago Center for Conflict Resolution and was inducted into the Bar and Gavel Society prior to graduation from law school.
honors, memberships and publications
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
News, Events, and Publications
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2016
- University of Denver, B.S.B.A., 2012
- U. S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U. S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U. S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U. S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana